WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF YOU IN PERSON
NEBEL STREET ANIMAL HOSPITAL COVID-19 PROTOCOL
***NOTE - If pet owners refuse to follow these new protocols, then you will be asked to reschedule for when these guidelines are no longer in place.
In order to protect the health and safety of our team, our doctors and other clients, we request that all clients that are showing signs of illness that be associated with COVID-19 stay at home and not bring their pet to Nebel Street Animal Hospital. These symptoms include but are not limited to:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Repeated shaking with chills
New loss of taste or smell
We are thrilled to announce that we will soon be welcoming clients and their pets for their physical exams beginning Monday, July 19th. We will be returning to normal slowly and in phases to ensure that we do not have to shut our doors again. We will be monitoring the state and county Covid cases closely and will reevaluate as necessary. We continue to appreciate your patience as we all work together for a full reopening.
Below is what you can expect as we begin our reopening process.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 we ask that you not come in and have an alternative person come for the appointment. No person showing signs of Covid-19 will be allowed inside. Masks are required at all times. Our staff will continue to wear masks. We continue to keep our clients and staff members health and safety at the core of all our decision making and will have the following updated protocols in place when reopening our doors.
1. We will still offer curbside service for the those who do not wish to come inside. Our client coordinators will ask during your check-in process if you wish to come inside or have curbside service. Only two people are allowed to come into the hospital with their pet. NO exceptions except for euthanasia's. Then we will allow three family members. For those that wish to come inside, you must wear a mask regardless of vaccine status. This mask must remain in place the entire time you are inside the hospital.
3. Exam rooms will be cleaned in between appointments. Hand sanitizer will be available.
4. Technician and Hospital Drop off Appointments will continue to be conducted with the curbside option
6. Please call when picking medication and food pickup along with sample drop-offs. We are limiting the number of people in our lobby at one time.
7. If you wish to come and weigh your dog, please call ahead to schedule a time. One adult may come in, no children, no more than one person.
8. Please social distance 6 feet or according to current CDC guidelines. Please remain seated while in the lobby. Do not allow your pets to socialize with each other.
We are happy to be working towards a "new normal" and we will continue to strive to provide the highest level of quality and compassionate veterinary care for all the furry members of your family.
We want to thank all of your for your kindness, patience and support over these last 16 months. It truly means the world to us.
The Doctors and Staff of Nebel Street Animal Hospital